The National Servicing Center (NSC) welcomes you to the Electronic Courses on Loss Mitigation and Servicing System (ECLASS) website.
This website has been developed to provide Online and Classroom training registration and to track training provided to HUD-Approved Lender/Servicers, HUD-Approved Housing Counseling Agencies, Non-Profit Housing Counseling Agencies, HUD Employees, and other approved users.
This online training requires:
Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher
Mozilla Firefox 3.16 or Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (8 Recommended).
Please click the 'Support' menu item above for additional details.
The online Electronic Class on Loss Mitigation and Servicing System training currently only offers access to Module 9 – Extension of Time Requests and Variance. Access to EVARS will be considered upon completion of Module 9 and HUD’s receipt of all registration information. For more information, please visit EVARS website https://evars.hudtulsa.org.
Due to the issuance of Mortgagee Letters 2011-28, 2012-22, 2013-15, 2013-32, and 2013-46, the following modules are being revised and will be available once modification is completed.
- Module 1 – Early Delinquency Servicing Activities
- Module 2 – HUD’s Loss Mitigation Program
- Module 3 – Special Forbearance Option
- Module 4 – Loan Modification Option
- Module 5 – Partial Claim Option
- Module 6 – Making Home Affordable Program FHA-HAMP
- Module 7 – Preforeclosure Sale Program
- Module 8 – Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure
- Module 10 – Single Family Default Monitoring System
- Module 11 – HUD's Tier Ranking System (TRS)
- Module 12 – Property Condition and Reconveyance Appeal